The Museum of Oxford Development Trust was founded to support the work of the Museum of Oxford by raising funds to further their charitable aims. The Trust will focus in particular on those private donors and institutions with the ability to make substantial gifts to the project. The trustees are all independent supporters of the Museum of Oxford:
- Councillor Christine Simm - Chair
- Tony Joyce
- Councillor Bob Price
- Victoria McGuinness
- Peter McQuitty
- Marilyn Scott
- Adrian Williams - Treasurer
Meet the team behind Oxford’s Hidden Histories:
- Architects – Purcell - https://www.purcelluk.com/
Award winning architects, designers, heritage leaders and specialist consultants. Purcell have a local office in Oxford and have been involved with several, high profile heritage projects around the city.
- Exhibition Design – Simon Leach Design - http://www.simonleachdesign.com/
Simon Leach founded Simon Leach Design in 2012 with 20 years experience as a design consultant working in the museums and heritage sector. Bringing together specialists in exhibition design, interpretation, graphic design and more, they have worked with the V&A, English Heritage and Royal Museums Greenwich to name but a few.
- Activity Planning, Business Planning, Management and Maintenance Planning and Fundraising Planning – Cultural Consulting Network - http://www.culturalconsulting.org.uk/
The Network brings together five museum and heritage professionals with experience in a variety of areas as well as experience of working on Heritage Lottery Funded projects.